Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

Slow mail days...

I've had some slow mail days lately...

I didn't have much time to write letters, I had many meetings and classes and just LOADS to do... so I only finished and sent one letter, which should arrive the next week.


A letter going out to Lucas

I love this stamp, it's just SO bavarian! The Gäubodenvolksfest is the second biggest bavarian folk festival (after the Oktoberfest, of course, which is the biggest folk festival worldwide) and almost as old as the Oktoberfest - it's just two years younger! 

I also had an incoming postcard! This is actually the first piece of mail I received in more than a week now! 
It's a postcard from Penny in Brasil! I guess many of you already know that I love wild animal stamps, so it's not surprising that I also am a fan of postcards with wild animals! I'm especially known to love wild cats... 
Thank you so much Penny, I love the card!

Don't forget to sign up for the swap! I already bought stickers and other embellishments for the little "thanks-for-participating-somethings" I'll be sending out in December to the participants. I was lucky I was shopping alone, because I don't know if the boyfriend would have had the patience...

Take care and al the best!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, Caddi! I'm glad you received and liked my card. I'm sorry again for the delay, I hope it made your no-mail week a little better.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Don't worry about any delays =)
      Your postcard did indeed brighten my mail week! It was the only piece of fun mail I received in the last ten days, so actually I'm really glad I got it now and not earlier :)
      Thanks again!

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!